Why come to a BizMums meetup?
- Promote your business
- Make new business friends
- Showcase and get feedback on your ideas
- Learn new skills from our guest speakers
What happens at a meetup?
- The first half an hour is for informal chatting and allowing for those running a bit late (we’re mum’s we know things don’t always go to plan 🙂 ! )
- The host of the event will give a brief introduction and share any news from BizMums HQ
- Everyone gets the chance to say who they are and what they do, no time limits or pressure to give a perfected pitch, say as much or as little as you feel comfortable.
- One of our BizMums members gets the opportunity to give a ‘members showcase’ where they can talk about their business, demonstrate and share products for upto 5 minutes
- We then have a short talk on our ‘Spotlight’ subject of the month from a local expert and the opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have on that subject
- There is then more chance for more informal chatting and getting to know each other.
Come along to meet other local mums in business in a relaxed friendly environment. At our meetups you have the opportunity to introduce yourself and tell the group a little more about what you do. At each event we also have a short talk on our spotlight of the month theme. You can find out what that will be here. We hold our daytime meetups in child friendly locations so that those with pre-school children can bring them along. A lot of our members have older children but enjoy BizMums for it’s supportive, relaxed, fun but informative environment.
Here are our July Meetups