Have you heard of Masterminding?
If you’re not committed to driving your business forward in 2014 then you don’t need to but if you are then read on……..
Mastermind groups offer a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group members achieve success. If you research any of the top achievers they will all be members of mastermind groups.
Great things can come from being part of a mastermind group including :
- Goal Setting
- Answers and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group
- Experience, skill and confidence
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
- An instant and valuable support network
- Design things to be the way you want them to be, not as you’ve been told they “should” be
- Collaboration on new projects & businesses
Members of a Mastermind group should :
- have a similar interests (such as a group for self-employed mums, or a group for therapist, or a group for people in a certain industry)
- have a similar skill and/or success level
- have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
- want a supportive team of Mastermind partners
- want to reach or exceed their goals
- be positive and supportive of other
How Does It Work?
At the start of each event everyone will share what has happened in the previous month and what progress they have made on their goals. We will then have a theme for each meeting which we will be working on and everyone gets the opportunity to have 5 minutes each to ask for any help they need in that area or for brainstorming of ideas. Everyone will then set there goals for the coming month and share them with the group.
The BizMums Mastermind group includes :
- 1 90 minute Google hangout each month covering a different theme Month 1 – Getting clear on what you want to achieve in 2014 and putting a plan into place Month 2 – Reviewing what works well in your business and what you need to improve Month 3 – What systems you currently have in your business and what you can do to improve these or new ones to set up to make you more effective
- 1 hour mentoring call every quarter with Michelle
- Access to a private Facebook group for online support
- All course materials
These first groups will run over an initial 3 month period but then can be extended if successful to continue for the rest of the year.
Groups like these can cost in excess of a £1000 per month to be part of but as always at BizMums we want to give you £1000 a month value at a realistic price. For these initial groups the cost is just £80 as a one off payment or 3 monthly instalments of £28. Members get a discounted rate at £55 one off payment or 3 instalments of £20.
3 Month Mastermind Programme Non-Member £80
3 x Monthly instalments Non-member £28 per month
3 Month Mastermind Programme Member £55
3 x Monthly instalments Member £20 per month
If you have any questions or if you want to join but are struggling financially please get in touch and we will see how we can help please email email@example.com or call 07794 330172
“I have been part of a similar group since September and it has made a massive difference to me having that extra support and the input from others in different businesses. Members of my group have already made transitions in their businesses to new areas as they felt their current business wasn’t quite working right so used to the group to help with this. 2 members have collaborated and set up a shop together this is in just 4 months so it’s exciting to think what could happen in the next 8 months!” Michelle Childs
“Masterminds have been an incredible boost to my business and taking me out of being a pharmacist and into successful business. I would join this if I did not already belong to one. Ladies, I would exhort you all to join in. It is truly a bargain for the price if you apply yourself to the process. Rosemary Nonny-Knight www.mum-in-business.com